Advances In Plumbing Design for Healthcare
Whitehall Manufacturing provides continued education and training classes that are dedicated to educating our representatives, customers and employees on the latest products and services in the healthcare industry. Recent advances in plumbing design for healthcare facilities are helping to keep all patients and caregivers safe and healthy.
- AIA/CES Info: Course# AEC857
- AIA/CES Learning units: 1.00
- AIA approved course. This course qualifies for 1.0 LU/HSW Hour.
- AEC Daily reports Learning Units on members' behalf.
Advances in Plumbing Design for Healthcare
- Reviews newest innovations in healthcare plumbing design
- Discusses how new designs in healthcare plumbing support trending healthcare needs:
- Infection Prevention
- Behavioral Healthcare
- ADA Patients
- Examines Whitehall Manufacturing products and services helping to redefine the healthcare plumbing industry